These Terms and Conditions manage your use of our website and systems, GuardianKey, accessible using one of our domains, guardiankey.net, guardiankey.io, and their sub-domains.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of our website or use of our systems. By using our website or systems, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use our services if you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use our services or website.
Terms and Definitions
- Evaluation Trial: service provided by us with no charge to enable an evaluation of our services during a period of time.
- Our Users: the direct users of our services. Usually, they administrate systems, which have users. The latter is not considered Our Users, but “Your Users”.
- We, us, our or GuardianKey: refers to our initiative on the Internet.
- You or your: the individual, or the company they represent, using our systems.
- Your Users: the users of your systems, which may have events sent to our detection engine.
- Your Data: the data sent by you (Our User) to our systems.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- use any of our services to support illegal activities, in the related countries;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any of our services, without expressly authorized by us;
- using our services in any way that is or may be damaging to our services;
- using our services in any way that impacts user access to our services;
- using our services contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to our services, or to any person or business entity;
- probing, scaning, or any other type of unauthorized assessment;
- forge packets or make use of protocols in a not standard fashion;
- use our name or trademark without authorization.
Certain areas of our systems are restricted from being access by you and GuardianKey may further restrict access by you to any areas, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID, cryptography keys, and password you may have for our services are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
On using our services, you agree with the following:
- you must provide the necessary prerequisites to make use of our services, which includes, but not limited to, the following: Internet connectivity; proper configuration of your systems and applications; and send the events correctly;
- any feedback given related to our services may be freely used by us to improve our services, without any kind of payment obligation;
- you are totally liable for the data sent to our services. You should ensure that you have the proper authorization in case of sending data of third parties;
- we do not guarantee your data in our services against data lost;
We propose to provide an Evaluation Trial of our services. Considering this, albeit we work to provide the best service, we cannot ensure that we will. In this context, we are not obligated, and not liable, to provide a predefined service level.
Our detection engine provides a risk value for the events sent by you. However, we are not liable, in any situation, due to eventual attacks suffered by your systems and eventually not detected by our services.
Our Evaluation Trial does not include free technical support.
Users can terminate at any time by stopping using our services or deleting their accounts.
We have the right to suspend, terminate or refuse your account or our services, for any reason at any time.
In any case of termination, both parts are free from payment obligations and free from any kind of indemnification.
Our services are provided “as is,” with all faults, and GuardianKey expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to them. Also, nothing contained on our systems shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall GuardianKey, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our systems whether such liability is under contract. GuardianKey, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of our systems.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent GuardianKey from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
GuardianKey is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using our services you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The GuardianKey is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between GuardianKey and you in relation to your use of our services and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Brazil, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Brazil for the resolution of any disputes.